- The fabrics of the tent module have been tested and certified in accordance with Flame Protection Norm CPAI84-1995. Nevertheless, it is not recommended to place heat sources near the tent or inside the tent or to ignite open fires. The risks of suffocation and/or burns are possible!
- It must be ensured that there is always sufficient fresh air in the tent’s interior. The risk of suffocation is possible!
- Carefully select the location for setting up the tent module. Rough/jagged ground must be avoided in order to prevent damage to the equipment. Dangerous areas must be avoided: Falling rocks/branches, lightning, floods, avalanches, strong winds and additional potential risks can seriously injure the tent’s occupants!
DO NOT WASH
- DO NOT BLEACH
- DRYING IN THE TUMBLER IS NOT POSSIBLE
- DO NOT IRON
- NO CHEMICAL CLEANING IS POSSIBLE
All the information regarding safety, maintenance, storage and repairs can be found in the manual.