- The fabrics of the bivouac module are not fire-proof. Heat sources or open fires near or inside the bivouac module are forbidden. The risks of suffocation and/or burns are possible!
- It must be ensured that there is always sufficient fresh air in the bivouac’s interior. The risk of suffocation is possible!
- Rough/jagged ground must be avoided in order to prevent damage to the equipment. Dangerous areas must be avoided: Falling rocks/branches, lightning, floods, avalanches, strong winds and additional potential risks can seriously injure the bivouac’s occupants!
DO NOT WASH
- DO NOT BLEACH
- DRYING IN THE TUMBLER IS NOT POSSIBLE
- DO NOT IRON
- NO CHEMICAL CLEANING IS POSSIBLE
Clean the soiled areas with a soft sponge/rag and warm water by hand
Dry the wet/damp bivouac in the open air after use or after cleaning as well as before packing
Brush zippers in order to remove soiled/sand particles
All of the information regarding safety, maintenance, storage and repairs can be found in the manual.